Here are 7 facts about me, huge thank you to Sheila for the nomination.
- My first language is not English. I grew up speaking Portuguese and didn’t properly learn how to speak English until I was about six years old.
- I was named after my great grandmother. I never knew her, but I do know her family escaped from the Czech Republic, and that she danced the Charleston like no other.
- I have a weird, irrational and passionate dislike of mason jars.
- I go on A LOT of first and last dates.
- My favorite poem is “The Wasteland” by T.S. Elliot.
APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.
Winter kept us warm, covering
Earth in forgetful snow, feeding
A little life with dried tubers.
- I don’t share my blog with people I know. I love connecting with others around the world and having a sphere beyond my immediate life one.
I’ll nominate anyone who is up to writing this!