Thank you to the amazing Caren for the nomination!
- I used to model when I was fourteen, until my agency told me to lose weight and I told them to fuck off.
- I am 180cm (5’11) tall.
- I am part Brasilian, German, Spanish, Austrian and American.
- Current Netflix Binge? The Originals. Grown up Twilight throwback.
- I’m a finance mayor but I wasn’t great at Maths in High School.
- I suck at most each and every sport, but was forced to prove that many times when unbelievers thought my height would make me a pro basketball/volleyball player.
- I’m trying to redefine my life. I just started college and I’m not sure I want to quit many activities I take part in.
- I have a Labrador and a cat. Although I quite dislike the cat.
1.If you had to only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would that meal be?
Wow that must absolutely suck,but I suppose I would say salads? I mean technically you can throw anything on a salad and every food group. I’m also that basic white bitch who orders salads at restaurants and gets laughed at.
2.Favourite movie? Why?
I would like to say something interesting and super refined but instead I’ll go for Brooklyn.
3.Who’s better looking, Edward Cullen or Cedric Diggory?
Summer, it means travel (which I live for).
5.A book you would recommend.
Love in the Time of Cholera- Gabriel García Márquez. Latin American authors are greatly underrated. You would love the descriptive nature of his works 🙂 Bonus points if you can read it in Spanish!
6.List three of your favourite things.
Big sweaters, dark lipstick and Netflix.
7.Skinny jeans or joggers?
Skinny jeans look more put together.
8.Opinions on the Minions?
9.Name, location and date of birth? Sorry, I was being creepy.
Interested in doing this award? I’ll nominate anyone who wants to do it. Only catch is that you must go to Caren’s page for the rules!
Hope the holidays went well!